Thursday 9 April 2015

Spring Pinks

Hi beauties! Now as Spring quickly approaches I thought I'd do another season themed look for you, this look contains a lot of pinky colours to adhere to the flowers that bloom in Spring! Well that was my thinking on the matter... Anyway...

1) So, first of all I did my normal base of L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer and then my MAC Studio Fix Fluid and the Pro Longwear Concealer, and set that with my Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder. I also added a little bit of my Maybelline Bronzer Blush Duo I used the bronzer to contour slightly, and then a bit more blush than usual on the apples of my cheeks. I wanted a nice highlight for this look so I took the Bourjois Java Rice Powder just above where we put that blush, down the centre of the nose, forehead and cupids bow. And my brows, as always, with my L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Palette. 

2) Next I took my favourite palette ever, which I feature all too much on this blog, which is the Make Up Revolution "Run Boy Run" Palette (see the colours in this post). I put down a base, as I always do, of MACs Painterley Paint Pot, I then took the colour Trying To Catch You all over the lid, and this is basically a shimmery nothing colour, just to start out the blending process. Then I took Girl On Fire throughout the crease right to the inner corner, and this is going to work as the transitional colour for the look. I took the colour Dying To Stop You on the outer third of the lid, I packed this on a fair bit as these shimmery colours are slightly less pigmented than the matte shades and need to be built up a little bit. I then took You Are Finally Mine through the outer portion of the crease to just intensify it a little bit. And I finished my eyes off, as I always do, with my Seventeen High Drama Liquid Liner, and for mascara I took Bourjois Volume Max Holidays and Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless together to create volume as well as separation.

3) Finally I took my most recent MAC purchase which is the stunning Amplified Creme Lipstick in Craving. This is an amplified formula so the colour is really pigmented as well as being nice and creamy on the lips, but it lasts just as well as their Satin/Matte finishes without drying out the lips at all.
And there's the finished look, I love when seasons change as it gives us all a reason to change up our make up, and I always enjoy trying new things and we get to introduce new colours in to our looks! (yay)

I hope you enjoyed reading and please please please keep checking back for more posts.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
L'OREAL INFALLIBLE MATTIFYING BASE
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID
MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER
MAYBELLINE MATTE MAKER MATTIFYING POWDER
MAYBELLINE BRONZER AND BLUSH DUO
BOURJOIS JAVA RICE POWDER
L'OREAL BROW ARTIST GENIUS PALETTE
MAC PRO LONGWEAR PAINT POT (VINTAGE SELECTION)
MAKE UP REVOLUTION "RUN BOY RUN" PALETTE
SEVENTEEN HIGH DRAMA LIQUID LINER
BOURJOIS VOLUME MAX HOLIDAYS MASCARA
RIMMEL LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS MASCARA
MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN CRAVING

20 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this kind of posts and yours is amazing!
    Thank you for publishing it in blog!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makeup looks beautiful! I love the eye makeup and Craving also suits your really well. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much love :) craving is such a beautiful shade!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog lovely :) I love yours and this makeup look is gorgeous. I have to say I'm so jealous of your hair!! I'm now following you on bloglovin' xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay gorgeous! Aww thank you lovely :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Nice post, dear!

    Spring wishlist - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/04/spring-wishlist-must-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craving looks fabulous on you! Love the eye make up too :)
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely make-up look, it looks so fresh! Definitely perfect for spring :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Gotta love this time of year :)

      xxx

      Delete
  7. You're so gorgeous! <3

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so lovely! Thank you gorgeous girly :)

      xxx

      Delete
  8. I definitely need to get my hands on craving. It looks so pretty on you x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! It'll look lovely on you :)

      xxx

      Delete
  9. Love this look and the lip colour is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely look for spring. So subtle and elegant! I have the makeup revolution girls on film salvation palette but now you've made me want to get the run boy run salvation palette too!

    I nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog :)
    Tara Eavan x

    ReplyDelete