Hi loves, I've got another one of my current look posts for you today, and this is the look I have been rocking through most of January. I've been loving a neutral smoked eye with a slightly bolder lip look, this is easy to do and so wearable, even through rehearsals and then to evenings out, I've been rocking this through any occasion.
And these are the products I used to create this look:
- Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
- Maybelline Dream Touch Concealer (not sure of the exact colour but it's the lightest shade they do)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Light Reflecting Radiance Foundation (010 Light Porcelain)
- Maybelline Bronzing Powder With Blush Palette
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder (021 Translucent)
- Boujois Colour Edition 24HR (6801)
- Make Up Revolution 'What You Waiting For?' Palette (You're Capable, Super Hot Female, Brand New Fans)
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer (304 Eclipse)
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
I hope you enjoyed todays look, and keep checking back for more posts coming soon.