Tuesday 30 September 2014

American Mary Inspired Look

This beauty-esque character look was inspired by the horror film American Mary and the character Mary Mason (who is played by the stunning Katharine Isabelle).

This is a look that's pretty wearable, but also would be perfect for Halloween along with Marys surgical mask and doctor get up! I personally think that would be a pretty original idea for Halloween.

To create this look I used:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in Ivory Porcelain
Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls
Revolutions 'Dia De Los Muertos' Eyeshadow Palette (Love Life, Salvation Is Inside, Smile)
Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner in 10 Black
Seventeen Back Lash Mascara
Avon Lip Paint in 2000 Red

I have made this in to a video tutorial, and if anyone wants me to upload that then I'll 100% get that on my YouTube and get the link up!

6 comments:

  1. Hahah you are so funny! Love it!! :)

    Kisses

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful and your brows are on point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart! I used to have the funkiest eyebrows when I was younger so I'm glad they look alright nowadays!

      Lots of love
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! I need to get more confident wearing it out, but I'm whitening my teeth soon so hopefully I'm going to gain that confidence!

      Thanks for your kind words!
      I've entered your giveaway as well, it's amazing!

      Lots of love!
      xxx

      Delete